We wish to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to join the Customer Support team. You will work closely with the Customer Support Manager and the Customer Support team to provide excellent customer service and product information to our customers, retailers and Area Sales Representatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deal with email and telephone enquiries ensuring prompt resolution to sales/operations issues pre-despatch in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Liaise with planning and operations teams to ensure order requirements are achieved.
- Delays are identified and appropriately communicated to the retailer or consumer.
- Resolve queries and deal with order tracking, POD’s, and delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure cancellations and amendments are actioned promptly.
- Update retailer on order progress ensuring data is aligned with production plans.
- Ensure operations are proactive in resolving manufacturing failures and recovery plans.
- Ensure appropriate reports and communications are supplied to retailers and consumers for updates on resolution of issues.
To be successful in your application, you will have excellent communication and customer service skills, strong team working abilities and good IT skills.
Deadline for applications is Friday 27 August 2021. CV’s should be submitted to email@example.com