The Belton chair is a classic favourite from our National Trust collection and would complement a traditional or modern interior. Inspired by the classic country Belton House, this furniture piece oozes charm, with sumptuous deep buttoning to the back and arms. As were the gardens and parkland of Belton House, the Belton chair was designed to impress.
The Lanhydrock is the very meaning of English Classic style. This delightful accent chair is both comfortable and stylish and features deep buttoning to the back cushion. As part of our National Trust collection, this chair is inspired by the magnificent Victorian country house – Lanhydrock.
Every purchase from this collection helps the National Trust conserve special places for ever, for everyone.
81H x 67W x 82D cms
99H x 73W x 82D cms
* Although every effort is made to give correct sizes the handmade nature of the product means that there is always a tolerance of +/-3cm
· Available in soft cover only
· Hardwood frame, coil sprung seat with sprung edge, with deep buttoned fixed back
· Wood finish – antique
· Metal finish – brass
· Choose from our range of wood finishes
· Choose from our range of metal finishes
* Denotes chargeable options
360° Product View
FindYour Nearest Duresta Stockist
We have over 200 retail partners in the British Isles and many more worldwide.
Search for your nearest Duresta stockist.