We are looking to recruit an Upholstery Trainer to instruct, train and maintain the standards of high quality furniture going out of the department. Ensuring all items are present and correct, to complete the upholstery process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quality standards and specifications are achieved by systematically checking work in progress and working closely with quality control and development.
- Day to day problem solving and reporting to Upholstery manager should any alterations be required for either quality purposes or ease of production.
- On the job training of upholsterers when teams are either short staffed, uncertain of the methods of assembly, or requiring information regarding the construction of the product.
- New model introduction (with the assistance of a development upholsterer) ensuring adequate instruction time is given to all members of the upholstery team.
- Inspection of repairs and ensuring they are carried out in a correct manner by the respective team member.
- To ensure individual work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To report any problems with plant or machinery to upholstery manager.
To apply for this position please submit your CV to Derrie Eves, HR Administrator, Recruitment@Duresta.co.uk