We are seeking enthusiastic candidates for the position of Senior Dispatch Coordinator to assist the Transport Manager in the smooth running of the Department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To plan transport loads, ensuring loads run out completed and on time.
- Liaising with sales/service to advise on deliveries and collections.
- Add locations on delivery schedules to assist loading process
- Update live loads with any daily failures or additions
- Update RMA spreadsheet with collection dates and print RMA’s
- Produce paperwork for loads (dispatch notes, running sheets barcode scanning)
- Liaise with drivers – solve driver problems, inform load details
- Report failures from loads/update failures spreadsheet and re-plan load failures
- Update transport load delivery planner
- Input of Stock data
- Checking and processing of transport invoices
To apply for this position please submit your CV to Derrie Eves, HR Administrator, Recruitment@Duresta.co.uk