Working closely with the Head of Brands you will support the development of the Duresta brand strategy and have responsibility for all marketing activity for the brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering brand campaigns in line with commercial deadlines
- Leading the production and delivery of Marketing materials
- Working with agencies on creative, social media, PR and advertising
- Managing brand social media
- Developing relationships with the sales team and retailers
- Developing an understanding of the Duresta consumer
You will ideally have a Marketing related qualification and knowledge of the interiors sector.
To succeed in this role, you will have strong IT skills including google analytics and Content Management Systems. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills, the ability to project manage, and a high level of attention to detail.
The deadline for applications is Friday 8th January. Written applications should be submitted to Emma Thrall, Group HR Executive, [email protected]