We are looking for an individual to join our Compliance Department as Compliance, Safety and Environmental Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities will include:
- FR (Fire Retardant) due diligence and general maintenance of FR and physical documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Collation of accident reports and investigations.
- Non-conformance database reporting.
- QA Reports.
- Check all fabric/leather introductions to ensure we possess the correct test results liaising closely with development team.
- Manage COC process.
- Produce monthly reports H&S statistics from information supplied by all managers.
- To assist in taking minutes of the Health & Safety meetings and issuing to department heads and placing onto internal notice boards.
- Scan works tickets for the examining and sewing functions on a daily basis.
- Order first aid stock for site and arrange training for first aiders when required.
- Liaison with cleaners to ensure smooth operation on a frequent basis ensuring site cleanliness is kept to a very high standard.
- Create a continual improvement audit programme for ISO 9001/ 45001 and carry out necessary audits on a monthly basis in all areas. (Training required).
- Updating all risk assessments within set time limits, liaising with management teams and operatives to ensure buy in at all levels.
- Create monthly reports for 6s reporting to ensure all areas are covered and monitored
- Create monthly compliance report to highlight any issues and suggestions for improvement
To apply for this position please submit your CV to Derrie Eves, HR Administrator, Recruitment@Duresta.co.uk