We wish to recruit a self-motivated person to join the upholstery department to prepare work for the upholsterers as well as carry out other labouring duties in the factory. Duties will include:
- Setting up frames with component parts ready for issue to the upholsterers, ensuring all parts are correct.
- Receiving and checking delivery of springs, frames and foam kits and booking into stores
- General tasks across the factory, as required.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate
- The ability to think and act quickly whilst under pressure
- Good attention to detail and quality
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to comply with health and safety requirements.
Previous experience in Upholstery would be an advantage.