In this role, you will have responsibility for ensuring the Showroom is presented to an excellent standard at all times. Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers to help drive visitors to the showroom through the retailers
- Working with the Marketing Department to promote the Duresta showroom
- Arranging appointments and ensure all records are maintained with any follow-up actions carried out
- Ensuring all customers are provided with relevant product information for them to place an order
- Organising and assisting with internal and external furniture shows
In order to be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in a high-end luxury retail environment, ideally within furniture or interiors, and experience of best in class customer service. You will be a team player and able to work with people across all areas of the business including retailers and end consumers.