Operations Support Administrator
Working in Operations, you will support the Operational Managers to ensure works orders are produced to plan. In addition, you will assist in implementing process changes as part of a continuous improvement business plan and sharing best practice across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating works orders for fabric cutting, sewing and sub assembly production daily.
- Ensure works orders are issued on time.
- Monitor lead plans and progress chase priority orders.
- Update fabric overdue monitor report.
- Monitor key customer delivery schedules and update report daily.
You will have experience in ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012, knowledge and experience of working with Manufacturing Bills of Materials as well as excellent excel and analytical skills.
Apply using the form below or, alternatively, please send your CV to Emma Thrall, Group HR Executive, firstname.lastname@example.org