As Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- Brand reputation, positioning, communications & presentation
- POS development & launch marketing in line with commercial deadlines
- Implementation & content management of campaigns on social, print, email, digital.
- Production & delivery of marketing materials ~ brochure, in store POS, studio schemes
- Product loan & editorial opportunity
- Sales analysis reporting & NPD recommendations
- Customer database
- Consumer research
- Customer relationship ~ B2B & B2C
- Duresta website ~ updates
- Internal marketing, i.e. newsletters, notice boards, signage
A key member of the team, you will be required to be flexible, good at planning and organising and able to meet deadlines. Ideally you will have consumer brand experience within fashion or interiors along with a sound understanding of marketing principles.
If this role is of interest please send your CV with your current remuneration package to Emma Thrall, Group HR Executive, email@example.com